- Price Competitive – StabiDeck is cheaper than hardwood alternatives available April 2022
- Availability – StabiDeck is made for Urban Group NZ and supplied
- Low Maintenance – StabiDeck is colour-fast, and doesn’t split, splinter or warp we think this is much better than timber deck which warp, split and even worse leave splinters – often in the hands and feet of our younger family members
- Green Solution – StabiDeck (and StabiFence) are manufactured with waste diverted from landfills so its made of recycled material (55% Recycled Timber and 35% Recyled HDPE), StabiDeck can be remade into Stabiwood multiple times so StabiWood is also Recyclable
- No visible fixings – architecturally appealing and modern looking StabiDeck has consistent 5mm gaps between 140mm boards, with Classic and Rustic profiles available in 9 fashionable colours
Contact one of the team for a competitive quote or referral to a local installer on 0800 80 33 26
**for clarity the StabiDeck is the picture on the right hand side of the featured image.