Ordering your Bespoke Gate
When manufacturing a bespoke gate there are a wide range of factors to take into account including dimensions, location, gate type whether it’s a sliding, cantilever or swing gate, and which automation system will suit your needs best.
Our gates are fabricated in aluminium with a powder coated finish and will not rust of corrode over time. Powder coat your gate in any colour from Dulux or Interpon coat colour ranges.
The process of designing and building a bespoke aluminium gate involves measuring, manufacturing, delivering and installing the perfect gate for your driveway or entrance.
Mouse over each step to get more detail.
Step 1: Initial Consultation
Before the work of creating a bespoke gate begins, we first need to understand our client’s requirements:
- DIY or Installer: We have a nationwide network of installers that can assist you from the start of your gate and fence project.
- Your design: Your own ideas or a customization of one of our existing styles .
- Your budget: Cost is based on your requirements.
- Your location: If your driveway is on a hill or are there any other requirements we need to be aware of to make sure we can recommend the correct gate solution.
- Installer or DIY: We can put you in contact with one of our preferred installers.
- Security: If you are ordering your gates due to specific security concerns, we will recommend a model that meets your requirements
- Good things come to those who wait. It takes between 6-8 weeks from design to completion of your dream gate. If you are needing a quicker solution to your gate requirements have a look at our Standard Gate options.
Step 2: Design
Step 3: Measuring
Once you have approved your design, our installer will attend the property to accurately measure the space where the bespoke gates will go and how large they need to be. These measurements must be accurate to the millimetre to ensure that each gate fits perfectly and meets the fencing, pillars or railings appropriately.
We know our reputation is crucial to success in the decades ahead. We have worked hard to become one of the most trusted names in the industry. That is why the strength of our word will continue to ensure the strength of our work.
Step 4: Build
After designs are approved and measurements have been made, our master craftsmen will begin the process of creating the gate. Our bespoke gates are crafted from aluminium and powder coated to ensure that the metal is weather-proofed for added durability. During the build, any requests made during the initial enquiry will be taken into consideration. Every newly manufactured gate is thoroughly checked before being given the seal of approval by our expert team.
Step 5: Delivery
Once manufactured, checked and approved, the gates will be delivered to their destination. We regularly review our shipping rates to ensure your costs are kept down.
Step 6: Installation
Our list of gate installation experts are highly trained to ensure that everything is working as it should, secure and well-positioned.
Step 7: Final Checks
Following installation from an installer, they will perform final checks to ensure that your bespoke gate is up to standard. Our clients will be invited to review the work and confirm that they are happy with our work