Maximus Fence Panel
Some walls can be challenging to properly safeguard, particularly with the various changes in heights and angles to plan for and protect from. That’s where the Maximus rises to the occasion.
The Maximus fence panel was designed specifically for quick and efficient wall balustrade installation. It’s heavy-duty top rail and robust construction ensures the highest levels of protection and, as it can rake up to 30 degrees, it can climb steep terrain and safely conquer territory. Complying with the NZBC F4 specification requirements, it can be installed at 2.4m centres with classical style and maximum strength.
Complies with NZBC F4 specification requirements
Suitable for steep terrain
- Hard to bend or dent rails
- Balanced aesthetic with bottom rail
- Available as raking panel
- Corrosion-resistant aluminium
- Exclusively available as raking panel up to 22 degrees
- Complies with pool standards
- Balustrade/retaining wall
- Cycleways/civil fencing
- 50×50 Top bar
- 40×40 Bottom horizontal
- 19mm verticals
Fill in the form and a member of our sales team will get in touch shortly.
0800 80 3326