Stylish, secure and simple with its adaptability the Assure Pedestrian Gate looks good no matter which way you look at it. Matches perfectly with our Assure Fencing Panel.
Being able to turn the gate upside down is a big part of this panel’s appeal. Residential placement often uses the gate with the studded side up, and the flat-top option makes it ideal for the school and childcare environment. Strong and robust delivering years of maintenance-free security you’ll find that no matter what way Assure goes, it’s always right side up.
Look of timber, strength of aluminium!
Designed for full privacy
- Look of timber, strength of aluminium!
- Designed for full privacy
- Custom made to your specifications, any size, any configuration
- Fabricated in aluminium with a powder coated finish – will not rust or corrode
- Fully welded construction for long lasting strength
- All welds are flush so no unsightly facial welds or open joints
- Sliding gates have hidden wheels to give a low profile finish
- Fabricated and powder coated in-house for total quality control
- Huge colour range to choose from
- Nationwide installation service available
- Suitable for gate automation
We are here to help you in the process of designing your dream gate. When manufacturing a bespoke gate there are a wide range of factors to take into account including dimensions, location, gate type whether it’s a sliding, cantilever or swing gate, and which automation system will suit your needs best.
Our gates are fabricated in aluminium with a powder coated finish and will not rust of corrode over time. Powder coat your gate in any colour from Dulux or Interpon coat colour ranges.
The process of designing and building a bespoke aluminium gate involves measuring, manufacturing, delivering and installing the perfect gate for your driveway or entrance.
Click to view the 7 steps to your new gate.